"Our main aim is for us to achieve the best possible settlement figure for our clients from their insurer, within the constraints of their individual insurance policy ."
Public Loss Adjusters Ireland will work on the side of the policy holder to ensure that they receive their full entitlement.
Public Loss Adjusters Ireland provide for policyholders, via Chartered Loss Adjusters, a comprehensive advocacy, resource and settlement support for their claim, leading to 100% of their entitlement under the terms and conditions of their individual policy.
We work to raise the awareness of the general public of their entitlement (when a valid claim event has occurred), to their own insurance claims advice, their own assessment of loss, their own expert advice.
PLA Ireland will advise policyholders of their entitlements and manage claims on their behalf, making claims on insurers without fear or favour.
Public Loss Adjusters.ie will normally provide their full claims management / loss adjusting service to the policyholder for a fee of 10% plus VAT.
The Public Loss Adjusters.com full claims management / loss adjusting service includes but is not limited to the following matters:
- The receipt of inquiries regarding any particular claim event from policy holders or others, initial assessment and advice on a particular claim.
- Once instructed under a mandate to appoint consultants / surveyors and to procure, survey and assess the loss and prepare a scope of works.
- Evaluate the claim of the policyholder and provide the specification for the works to the independent contractors for costing.
- To act as public loss adjusters for the policy holder and to negotiate 100% of their entitlement under the terms and conditions of their policy.
- Agree and settle terms with insurers for and on behalf of the policy holder.
- Negotiate and settle via the regulated client account any / all payments to the policyholder / or any other third party supplier.
When the policyholder chooses to elect for a cash settlement (to be negotiated by Public Loss Adjusters for and on behalf of the policy holder) from insurers or elects to appoint their own contractor(s) who are not Public Loss Adjusters.com approved contractors the professional fees due and payable to Public Loss Adjusters.com by the policyholder in the amount equal to 10% + VAT of the total negotiated settlement sum(s) agreed by Public Loss Adjusters on their behalf, will be invoiced to the policyholder and deducted from any / all settlement sum(s) as received to the FCA client account per the irrevocable mandate terms and conditions.
The Public Loss Adjusters.com full claim management and loss adjusting service includes, but is not limited to:
- Provide help and advice on a claim
- Survey and assess the loss
- Evaluate the claim
- Negotiate 100% of the policyholders entitlement under the terms and conditions of their policy
- Agree and settle terms with insurers on behalf of the policyholder